Dr. Spiegel’s Joint Pain Relief Program
Has Chronic Joint Pain Ever Stopped You from Enjoying Favorite Activities or Just Getting Through the Day?
Millions of people in the US suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis, tendinitis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other painful conditions that get in the way of living active, productive lives. Do you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Painful cramps
- Tender or sore joints
- Less range of motion
- Pain that develops gradually and feels like a deep ache
- Joint stiffness and swelling that may feel worse in the morning and improve with activity
- Sticking or weak joints
- Joints that lock or buckle
These typically occur when the soft tissue around your bones and muscles breaks down. Perhaps you are currently treating your pain with strong prescription pills or pain relief gels. It’s possible that you have even considered surgery as a last resort.
Obviously, it’s important to know that traditional joint pain treatments are not always safe, especially taking certain prescription medications over time. Not only are you suffering more and may potentially further damage your health, but also these solutions only work in the short term.
Dr. Spiegel’s Joint Pain Relief Program:
At Neurological Solutions, Dr. Spiegel has developed an innovative joint pain treatment approach that is covered by Medicare, as well as most other insurances. His patients have found long lasting relief –without drugs or surgery. They have reduced their pain for the long-term and can now move around pain-free again. If you, too, would like to resume your daily activities without stiffness, pain or tenderness, here is a brief description of how our Joint Pain Relief Program can help:
The first step we take is to set up a one-on-one evaluation with Dr. Spiegel. Together, you and he will discuss the history of your joint pain, including any past treatments you’ve had and how they have worked for you.
Examination and Diagnostic Testing:
During your first office visit, Dr. Spiegel will perform a comprehensive physical examination. This will include joint and muscle analysis that enables him to accurately pinpoint the source of your pain. Should you require additional tests, such as an MRI scan or x-ray, the doctor will order them at that time.
Once Dr. Spiegel has determined the reason for your pain, he will prescribe specific joint relief treatments, including physical therapy. We have licensed physical therapy staff and equipment onsite for your convenience – and to allow Dr. Spiegel to closely follow your improvement. He may also prescribe exercises to help increase muscle strength and joint flexibility. Once you have completed our program, we can also set up home therapy to help you maintain the progress you’ve made.
How Do I Know If Your Joint Pain Relief Program is Right for Me?
We welcome your questions. If you’d like to learn more about how our program could reduce or stop joint pain, please call our center today at 727-787-7077. Or to schedule a personalized consultation with Dr. Spiegel, simply click here to select a day and time. Our helpful office staff will contact you soon to confirm.
- Caring for Aging Family Members with Dementia
- How to Know if a Loved One Has Dementia
- HBOT Restores Sharper Vision to Macular Degeneration Patients
- Suffering from One of These 5 Less Common Types of Migraine?
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Helps Osteonecrosis of the Jaw Patients Find Relief
- Finding Relief from RSD Pain in the Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber
- Hyperbaric Therapy for Diabetic Wounds
- Stop Chronic Pain with Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Migraine Victims See Promising Results with Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
- 5 Easy Tips to Keep Your Spine in Good Health
- Six Top Ways to Avoid Falls in the Kitchen
- Could Jogging Be Causing That Knee or Hip Pain?
- Suffering from Sciatic Nerve Pain?