Do You Suffer From Back or Neck Pain, Sciatica or a Chronic Herniated Disc?
Our Complete Back Pain Relief Program with the DRX9000 True Spinal Decompression System Delivers Lasting Pain Relief for Thousands of Patients Each Year
If you have suffered from a damaged disc, arthritis, spinal stenosis or another condition that causes chronic back or neck pain, you understand how hard it is to move through the day and perform ordinary tasks that you used to be able to do easily.
There’s a good chance that you have tried numerous treatments to get relief, including addictive pain pills, chiropractic care – even surgery – but still have not found a solution to your pain. That’s because these treatments have failed to break the cycle of pain.
If you don’t break the pain cycle, unfortunately, it’s possible that you could never achieve long-term pain relief. But please don’t give up. It is important to know that our Back Relief Program with the DRX9000 True Spinal Decompression System combined with Physical Therapy has enabled thousands of people to stop taking addictive pills and get moving freely again.
Auto and work injury victims as well as those with arthritic joint pain have found complete and lasting pain relief in Neurological Solutions’ Back Relief Program.
What is Spinal Decompression Therapy and How Does It Work?
Spinal Decompression Therapy is a clinically proven non-surgical treatment for the pain of degenerated, bulging (or herniated) discs in the back and neck. It also can successfully relieve leg or arm pain or sciatic nerve pain. The FDA approved its use in 2006, agreeing that the DRX9000 True Spinal Decompression System was safe and effective. It has a very high success rate of relieving pain…even after failed surgery. Without going into technical jargon, on discs basically the DRX9000 works like this:
1. Decompressing the injured disc creates a negative pressure which then produces…
2. A vacuum effect that sucks in the bulging disc, reducing its size and relieving pressure on the affected nerve root.
3. The machine’s pumping motion allows nutrients to flow to the impacted disc in order to disperse nerve root inflammation.
4. Over a series of visits, cycling through decompression and partial relaxation enables oxygen, water and nutrient rich fluids to move from the affected disc’s outside to its inside. These nutrients permit the degenerated and torn disc fibers to start healing.
How Many Sessions Will I Need to Relieve My Pain?
Many patients find relief from the very first session, but it may take as many as 20 treatments before your pain is significantly improved or gone entirely. Our Back Pain Relief Program combines DRX900 Treatments with Onsite Physical Therapy in order to get you the best possible results.
How Is DRX900 Therapy Different from Regular Traction?
For a start, the DRX9000 True Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression System provides a far more customized approach. Its servo-motion system retrieves data from your body several thousand times per second and feeds it back to the treatment computer system. This means you’ll get just the right therapy for your personal pain condition. Conventional traction devices frequently cause people to guard the muscles connected to the spine, causing these to contract and resist. This actually INCREASES the pressure and pain around injured discs. The DRX9000 eliminates this muscle guarding. It also permits higher levels of spinal decompression and better rehydrates affected discs.
Do Any Medical Studies Document the Effectiveness of Spinal Decompression Therapy?
Yes, indeed. In one study, MRI scans showed up to a 90 percent reduction of disc herniation in 10 out of 14 study subjects. Other studies report that most patients with ruptured discs achieved good improvement (50-89%), while the rest saw excellent improvement (90-100%) following spinal decompression therapy. The key to the success of Dr. Spiegel’s program is pairing Spinal Decompression with Physical Therapy and other effective treatments to achieve maximum results.
Will You Keep My Doctor Informed of My Progress?
Many of our patients come to us through a referral from their doctor or chiropractor. Dr. Spiegel understands how important it is to keep these healthcare providers informed at each step of the way. That’s why he sends out periodic progress reports to advise your doctor of how well you are responding to treatment.
How Do I Know If Your Back Pain Relief Program is Right for Me?
No question is too big or too small. If you’d like to learn more about how our program could help you, please call our center today at 727-787-7077. Or to schedule a personalized consultation with Dr. Spiegel, simply click here to select a day and time. We will get back to you very soon.
- Caring for Aging Family Members with Dementia
- How to Know if a Loved One Has Dementia
- HBOT Restores Sharper Vision to Macular Degeneration Patients
- Suffering from One of These 5 Less Common Types of Migraine?
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Helps Osteonecrosis of the Jaw Patients Find Relief
- Finding Relief from RSD Pain in the Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber
- Hyperbaric Therapy for Diabetic Wounds
- Stop Chronic Pain with Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Migraine Victims See Promising Results with Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
- 5 Easy Tips to Keep Your Spine in Good Health
- Six Top Ways to Avoid Falls in the Kitchen
- Could Jogging Be Causing That Knee or Hip Pain?
- Suffering from Sciatic Nerve Pain?